- Operate textile business to achieve a satisfactory yield and increase revenue from existing resources.
- Strengthening stakeholder relationships for mutual benefits.
- Loyalty to customers, as well as maintain the business secrets and strengthening customer relationships
- Practice to employees fairly and equally and provide appropriate compensation, including training and
competence development continuously.
- Commit to do business with social responsibilities, not involving violations of human rights, preserve the
environment that might be caused by business operations under international standards, rules and regulations
and participate in the activities of the community and society.
Page 5 of 6